1. Is there a fee to be a member of the BCampus Online Book Club?  No, it is free and open to all who interested in learning about teaching and learning.
  2. Do I need to register to participate in this offering? No, registration is not necessary but we strongly encourage you to subscribe to the blog to receive posts in your mailbox. Subscribe by entering your email address in the box at the top right of the home page .
  3. Why do I need to create an account to the OpenETC Mattermost? Having an account on Mattermost is optional. This is for participants who wish take part in reading and posting in the facilitated chats and joining the Friday webinar meetups.
  4. What if I can’t attend the webinar meetings? Can I still participate? This micro-learning offering is to help connect people, their ideas and interests in conversations on teaching and learning. Feel free to participate, as much or as little as you wish. There is a new chat tool we are introducing to the Book Club this Fall called Mattermost. It is another option for participants to use to discuss the book in addition to our Friday webinar meetings. You need to have an account to login to Mattermost to participate in the Chapter chats and the Friday webinars.
  5. How do I keep in touch with all the activity or news related to the BCcampus Book Club? Subscribe to this blog. Follow us on Twitter @BCcBookClub #BookClubBC

If you have further questions, please contact ltet@bccampus.ca. This learning opportunity is supported by BCcampus